Gerard Daniel Worldwide is expanding again! A large supplier of wire mesh, filtration and separation solutions, we have 5 locations and 10 plants located in the United States, Canada and Europe. We are seeking to add a dynamic and enthusiastic B2B Product Management Specialist to concentrate on evaluating our market segments and industries and be a key contributor to the company’s aggressive growth plan.
As our company expands and our markets and products become more defined and focused, there is plenty of opportunity for career and personal growth. It is expected this position will move to a full time Product Management position, managing one of our separation or filtration product segments. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a few years into a product marketing or marketing analyst role to advance their career to full-line product management responsibility.
Key Duties include:
· Determine high-level TAM for specific industries and market segments to evaluate their attractiveness – working with the different functions of the organization, under the guidance of the VP Marketing.
· Gather in-depth information in determined segments – cross-functional interviews, customer visits, interviews, data analysis, secondary research.
· Collaborate on developing go-to-market strategies, compiling strategic landscapes / competitive positioning, value offering and pricing – moving towards ‘productizing’ our offerings into product categories.
· Deep diving into segments to highlight target customers / prospects, providing information to sales and marketing communication teams
· Analysis of existing customer data and current product range.
· Price analysis, evaluation, and comparisons
· Provide guidance to the creative team in positioning products and messaging.
Collaborate on sales documentation to promote products.
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or similar discipline
- 5 years working in a Manufacturing, industrial or similar B2B company in a Marketing / Product Management position
- Knowledge and experience of compiling strategic landscapes / competitive positioning, value offering and pricing of product categories.
- Experience of reviewing and data gathering from both primary and secondary sources.
- Organized and methodical with data, capable of managing multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent Excel analysis and summary skills and PowerPoint
- Driven self-starter with a focus on achieving company goals
- Aptitude to ‘dig deeper’ to find information, using tried and tested and ‘outside the box’ methodology.
- Comfortable cold calling potential prospects to gather information
- Ability to work cross functionally in the organization
Benefits include; Medical, Dental, Vision discount, Life insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k) plan with match, Holidays and PTO.
Interested candidates should submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Gerard Daniel Worldwide:
Founded nearly 70 years ago, we’re the largest suppliers of wire cloth, filtration, and separation products using wire cloth. Our product and engineering know-how is used in a wide array of mission critical applications around the world, including: ultra-fine filtering, separating and sizing of particles, lightning strike protection on commercial aircrafts, acoustic modulation and suppression of high frequency sound for aircrafts and in consumer products, EFI/RFI shielding of military aircraft, rechargeable batteries and fuel cells, heat dissipation in cryogenic environments, oil and gas exploration and well development, and numerous automotive applications. We have locations throughout the United States, Canada and Europe.