Frontier Environmental Services is a leader in oil and gas industry site preparation, maintenance and restoration. We have distinguished ourselves by delivering projects as specified, on time and on budget, for some of the largest and most demanding organizations in the industry. Our work is in demand so we are looking to add to our team of experienced truck drivers!
You will be responsible for transporting equipment and materials from yard to jobsite or from jobsite to jobsite as needed. Drivers may also be asked to assist with other construction and site-related job duties. This position is regional throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia.What you get:
- Competitive pay
- Family sustaining benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, and vision
- Paid time off and a 401k with a company match!
- A work environment where safety is priority #1
- Follow all safety procedures, conduct vehicle safety inspections and complete all required checklists. Monitor, inspect and maintain vehicles and equipment to ensure optimal operation. Identify and address any problems or defects.
- Follow all DOT requirements for hauling and securing loads.
- Operate vehicles in accordance with State and Federal DOT regulations. Complete and submit all necessary logs and paperwork daily.
- Be constantly aware of driving conditions always including the location and safety of the public.
- Keep vehicles clean and organized and free from unnecessary hazards.
- Secure equipment and materials at the end of each shift to ensure public safety and safety of equipment and materials.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To be successful you will:
- Minimum of two years of commercial driving experience in construction, oil and gas or related industry preferred.
- Must possess a current and valid CDL license and medical certificate. Class A with Air Brake endorsement desired.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Demonstrated related experience may be substituted for preferred education.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Be able to operate various types of equipment to include tractor-trailers, lowboy trailers, dump trucks, etc.
- Meet all DOT requirements concerning driver qualifications.
- Have off road (back road) driving experience.
- Work both independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Perform Medium to Heavy work - Lift up to 80 pounds frequently,
- See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity. Climb, kneel, stand, walk crouch, stoop, reach, pull, push and other similar tasks requiring physical activity.
- Work outdoors and drive in all types of weather including dry, wet and humid conditions where temperatures can range from below zero to 90+ degrees with exposure to noise, dust, gasses, fumes, mists, odors and vibrations; noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Powered by JazzHR