The Equipment Operator will operate heavy machinery for demolition, excavation, remediation and reclamation projects.
- Experience as a supervisor or foreman is a plus but not required. Experience in the oilfield including roustabout job functions. Routinely will work as a team of 3 people including 2 roustabouts.
- Operates excavation, hauling, and maintenance equipment including backhoes, front-end loaders, excavators, and potentially bulldozers or grade tractors.
- Prepares sites for reclamation, demolition, excavation and/or construction.
- Uses excavating machinery to dig trenches and remove pipe and equipment used in oil and gas operations.
- Transports tools and other equipment to and from construction sites.
- Inspects and fuels vehicle prior to beginning shift.
- Performs routine maintenance and repairs on equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Extensive knowledge of heavy machinery operation and capabilities.
Excellent mechanical skills.
Ability to follow instructions and get along with others.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Vocational school training or apprenticeship preferred. On-the-job training in other disciplines provided.
Prolonged periods of operating heavy machinery.
Local travel required - occasional regional travel strongly preferred. Very occasional evening and weekends may be required but is not expected. Must be able to operate machinery in all weather conditions and terrains. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Pay and Benefits:
Pay commensurate with experience. Benefits and nice work truck provided. Stable work with an excellent locally owned company with great team members.
Powered by JazzHR